Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Hop


GETTING A JUMP ON CHRISTMAS "HOME-MADE" GIVING

I stumbled across this upcoming Blog Hop during my Blog hopping today and thought it looked SEW interesting.  Since I'm new to the Quilty world of blogging, all these Blog hops are a first for me!!  I'm so excited!  

You see, until last January I lived in the Dial-up world of Internet.  
I know, hard to believe, but I live in a rural area not serviced by cable.  
However, some of my neighbors about 1/3 of a mile could get FAST Internet, but I live on a tangent...or so they say...that is not serviced by any COMPANY.  
Trust me, I tried everyone.  
UNTIL...VERIZON MI-FI..

My sister was desperate to have Internet access when she visited me from NC...SEW..she bought a neat little TECHY gadget from Verizon called MI-FI that allowed her to gain access to the Internet without Dial -up!!  

Well.....

you can imagine what GMAMA asked Santa to bring her for Christmas...
that's right!....

a Verizon MI-FI of my very own. 


Now I don't get super fast like some of you gals but I sure as heck don't have to use Dial-Up anymore.

.I could play Farmville and have my own Blog...although, I didn't jump into the blog thing until I had overdosed on Farmville which was around June 2010.

SEW...all that said to explain why I'm such a novice to Internet blogging, blog hops, online quilt clubs, etc...  

I'm like a kid in a candy store

Here is the line-up for the Blog Hop:

Thanks to Sherri K. Falls of This & That Patterns (see below)


I am very excited to announce Mistletoe Make & Bake 2010! We have a baker's dozen of designer projects and dozens of cookies recipes for you just in time for the holidays. So get ready to hop through some wonderful blogs, collecting gift-giving projects and yummy cookie recipes perfect for your holiday cookie exchanges!




 NURSING HOME STRING QUILT MADE BY MY GRANDSON'S GREAT-GRANDMOTHER, AGE 97, WHO LIVES ALONE AND VISITS HER FRIENDS AT THE NURSING HOME FOR A QUILTING BEE!

November 15th-20th, 2010
Here is the line-up~
November 15th
Sherri K. Falls of This & That Patterns 
Monica Solorio-Snow of The Happy Zombie
November 16th
Heidi Kaisand of Chicks & Hen
Monique Dillard of Open Gate Blog
November 17th
Celine Perkins of Perkin's Dry Goods
Kelly Ann Richardson of Kelly Ann's Quilting
November 18th
Lissa Alexander of Moda Lissa
Julie Stewart of Quilts 4 Julie
November 19th
Roseann Kermes of Rosebud's Cottage
Brenda Riddle of Little Acorns
November 20th
Vickie Eapen of Spun Sugar Quilts
Melisa Morrison of Sweet Home Quilt Co.
November 21st
On the seventh day, we’ll rest. And eat cookies!
 So mark your calendar and get ready for a fun week filled with cookie bliss, wonderful projects and awesome prizes!!
P.S. Please help us spread the word about the hop...we want everyone to join in the fun! So please Tweet, blog or Facebook your friends so that they don't miss the hoppin Holiday fun we have in store for you!


Getting a Jump on Christmas Giving

That's my Post for today!  I will be Guest Posting on Monday, Nov. 22nd at Stash Manicure HOPEFULLY!!  Last time I had a virus and couldn't post.  Let's hope I got it fixed. 

Blessings
Gmama Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...