Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

LIFE IN MINUTIA

MY LIFE IS IN THE MINUTIA

I'm having issues with posting pictures and can't figure it out. I'll have to call Number One son and get him to navigate me thru this maze. I clicked on the add image icon and it just autosaves??? Oh well, please come back, I have some great pictures to post!!

This post was prompted by a Facebook post from a friend who wanted to know if the rest of us in FB land was tired of knowing where everyone was at any given time...sort of a GPS report...many agreed and as I read doqwn the list of comments I began to think I was alone in my thoughts of WANTING to know where everyone was !!! THEN....... a very eloquent comment came up talking about enjoying the minutia of life in his own life as well as the life of his family and friends.


HMMMM?????? I'm thinking that the bits and pieces of my life that bring me the most joy are in the minutia of my life............I WANT to know that Mary Ellen and James arrives safely at the zoo and enjoyed strawberry ice cream on a very hot August day.....I want to know that Number One Son is going to play Starcraft with his old college roommate online before he takes a leisurely nap.....I WANT to know that my Baby Girl ate at the buffet after church (she has been sick and couldn't eat so now I know two things..she ate AND she went to church)....

IF NOT
for
FACEBOOK


those are the details of life that may get lost once everyone grows up and has busy lives of their own!
In fact, the wonderful friend who wrote the original post had not been in contact with me for over 20+ years until we found each other on Facebook!!! Yes, we knew exactly where each other lived...we knew telephone numbers....but no connection until FB. I now know she has a daughter getting married and one came home recently and lounged around the pool with her mother. I now know she helped plan a lovely wedding shower and even got to see pictures!!! I now know she may not be as interested in my grandson's potty training schedule as I thought but hey, if she waits long enough I'll give her a post she'll like.

So...to all my dear friends on Facebook and in Blogland....I WANT to hear about your latest home decorating project, or when you had tea with a neighbor, or when Aunt Sue's surgery is scheduled and you might want an extra prayer going up...or someone had a great visit from a Grandbaby, friend, cousin, aunt, uncle, or a Blogland friend

I'm interested......Please keep posting the Minutia of your lives and I'll keep reading, praying, and joining in your circle of people who care!!

PICTURES will be FORTHCOMING...Grandson's new wheelchair, my newest quilt projects, a junking find...AND possibly a slice of Pound Cake I intend to Bake...IF that's not TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

Let ME Hear your take on my musings????

BLESSINGS
GMAMA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...