Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, May 16, 2011

Hey, Mr. Postman


A BIG Heartfelt Thank You
to 
Sandra P...... aka...Grandma Rockton 
at
Quilting, Sewing Granny

Look, Look & See
What came special Delivery for ME!!

I am NOT a Photographer like some of you talented Ladies
SEW...
Please forgive the quality of the pictures.

Sandra sent THREE...count them...THREE Quilt tops and ALL the material to finish them!
She asked me in advance if I could use some quilt tops she had ready to go!!??
OF COURSE!!!
You should see how neat and pressed everything was even after surviving the trip!
Colors are so yummy!
Some VERY Lucky children will have a quilt of their very own!
Just this morning, the Local News put out a Plea for more donations for Tornado Victims,
especially in the area of Baby Blankets
&
Baby Items...

Oh did I tell you?? 
Sandra ALSO sent brand spankin' new Baby & Toddler clothes!!  Oh yes she did!!

I told her I planned to Monogram a few of the cute little onesies.
#1 Husband is bringing home specific names of children/babies in need!
CUTE... CUTE... CUTE
Bunny Applique and the colors are so much warmer and yummier!!
This little treasure is made from soft flannel blocks with flannel backing!
She took a baby panel and added borders of her own design...SEW SWEET!

and NOW....KUDOS to another Friend..............
if you'll take a look one more time
See that stack of blankets in the upper right??  
Those are Fleece Tied Baby Blankets
Only Those are from a Good Friend at Church, Janice G. who made EIGHT Blankets for
QUILTS FOR HUGS

I'm Just Over the Top with
Gratitude!!!

Please go to Quilting, Sewing, Granny 
(sorry, Sandra doesn't have a *button* and you know how I am with this linky thing)

Coming Thursday...some Quilt Trivia!  
I can't help myself!  I'm a retired Teacher and I read everything I get my hands on so inevitably I'm going to store a lot of unnecessary Quilt Trivia that needs to be deleted to make room for more useless facts in my head.

Blessings



5 comments:

  1. What a bunch of sweet baby blankets those all are! May the Lord bless all of the ladies that are giving so generously of their time to make these. Adorable!!

    Dear Jane, I am so very glad to hear that you and your family are safe. My prayers are still with all of those families who were hit so hard by this tragedy.

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been so heavy hearted over the devastating loss of life and destruction in Alabama. You have certainly been in my prayers. It is so wonderful to see these ladies gracious generosity. Have a nice week. Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so very WELCOME I so happy you can get these to someone who NEEDS them. maybe the quilt fairy will come again. GOD BLESS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blankets are adorable. Perfect to keep us warm and cozy too!
    It is so sweet of you to send the envelope again, I will search for your email address, you could send me an email at skok@dappui.nl
    Do leave your mailing address on the package so I can send you a little bit of Joy from the Netherlands too.
    Have a happy happy weekend! o xx o

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...