It's Blueberry Picking Time
This is only ONE Bucket!
Don't WASH! Spread single layer on a cookie sheet...FREEZE
Place in freezer bags...Enjoy this winter!
Here is a super easy and Fantastic Blueberry Recipe
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1 t. ground cinnamon
3 T. butter, cut into pieces
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 t. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
1 t. vanilla extract
3 cups (about 2 pints) blueberries
1. Prepare streusel topping: In medium bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. With a pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Prepare cake: Preheat oven to 375. Grease and flour 13" x 9" baking pan. In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugar together until blended, frequently scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Increase speed to medium-high; beat until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Reduce speed to low; add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, occasionally scraping bowl.
4. In cup, combine milk and vanilla. To egg mixture, add flour mixture with milk mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Beat just until blended, occasionally scraping bowl. Gently fold in blueberries.
5. Spoon batter into prepared baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with topping.
My Daughter LOVED
Back in the 80's
I wish I knew where this is!!??
Baby w/ Blueberry Bow!
How cute is this?
Courtesy of Lighthouse Photography
Premier Children and Family Photography