|He Gives you "A" HOPE|
Blue Screen of Death......RIP Gmama's DELL
Gmama goes off the grid, out of touch with the cyberworld she's grown to depend on, love, and spend too much time "pinning", blogging, g-mailing, Facebooking, Words With Friending, etc, etc, etc...
WELCOME HOME Ms. HP you little All-In-One Great Price Beauty that I can't live with nor without but once I figure out how to navigate your minefield of new traps for the Gmama to get lost in I might just grow to love you like Mr. Dell.
It's Prayer Request Sunday Once Again
1. Praise & Thanksgiving for surviving yet another brush with an F-3 Tornado and live to tell about it! Many of our church family received property damage but no loss of life or serious injuries. 3 of our local schools received extensive damage while students and teachers sat huddled in hallways with books over their heads praying for safety. Many of the same students lost everything in last Aril's storms and the younger storm victims had serious panic attacks while the storms approached. Teachers had their plates full keeping children safe while worrying about their own children's safety. Friday, March 2, was a challenging day to say the least and this is only the beginning of Spring Tornado Season in the South.
2. BABY MAX is progressing so well, he may get to go home soon!!! His parents are so very grateful for your prayers! Max is a living Miracle!
3. Josie M. remember friends and family from last week. I do not have an update. Josie hopefully will give us a progress report soon.
4. Beverely "b" was one of the Give-Away winners who also continues to need our prayers for her husband who is recovering from yet another surgery after a serious injury has left him disabled. I loved it when she told me how happy he was about her winning my Give-Away!! b needs encouragement my friends!!
5. Kaaren from The Painted Quilt, Nova Scotia, Breast Cancer and has returned home to rest before taking on more treatments. I'm not quite sure if it's chemo or radiation at this point. Kaaren is a wonderful artist and gives away a free downloadable embroidery pattern of her design each month. She's a terrific lady and this cancer was NOT in her plans...is it ever???
6. Jannett Have not heard an update so continue to pray for her family and friends touched my health problems and cancer
7. YOUR PRAYER REQUEST INSERT HERE!!! PLUS, Updates on past prayer requests are always a blessing ...we want some Praise and Gratitude Reports too!!!
What are your plans for this week? I'd love to hear what your week looks like. Any sewing projects on the Design Wall??
As for me:
Sidekick Scott is spending the week with his other Grandparents since I was originally scheduled to go to QUILTFEST in Pigeon Forge TN like last year. I was so excited but we found out that my husband could not take the 5 days off school without jeopardizing his retirement date and final paycheck. Long story but you know how red tape goes...Blah, Blah, Blah.. Oh well, I have a whole week to sew in my own sewing cave and hopefully get some UFO's marked off my To-Do List. I'm a cup is half full kinda gal so I'm Ok with Plan B.
I hope to clean my porches and wash the Winter off so Spring can come on in!! BTW, does the new time upset your body clock?? I'm usually whining for 2 weeks once the time changes not because I don't love the extra daylight in the evening but because my sleep patterns get even MORE jumbled up.
Gotta schedule a Sleep Study!! I need you guys to NAG ME and not let me off the hook about getting this SLEEP study DONE!!!
Love to All...Your Comments Keep me blogging, your quilting/sewing projects keep me inspired, and your blogs keep me on the Computer way too long but I love reading each one!!