Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 6 of IN YOUR WORDS

Sew we quilt

Monday, January 14













Only TWO more days of IN YOUR WORDS.  PLease visit all these lovely Ladies.
Come Back for some sneak peeks at my projects for 2013.
Plus, I've got some great STORIES to share this coming year.  My daughters have asked me to "tell" more of our stories especially the ones about their Grandmother who passed away in 2003.  She is the star of the TACO BELL STORY..if you haven't read it go back and enjoy a chuckle.

Blessings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...