Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

MIRACLE ON THE HILLIS FARM

MIRACLE
ON
THE HILLIS FARM


“I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn’t give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.”
Unknown

My daughter recently (3 months) adopted this precious baby boy, RJ (initials stand for grandfather's names).  The story of how RJ came into our family is a story of God's perfect timing.

About 6 months ago, my daughter, casually made a remark that seemed silly at the time but Oh how GOD must have chuckled.  She said, "Mama, I just wish some young girl would hand me a baby. James needs a sibling and we've been trying for 7 years."
I laughed and said, "Honey, God is certainly able to perform such a miracle but we know in all likelihood that's just not going to happen."  HA!!!

Fast forward to August, 2014 and a simple message sent via Facebook initiated a miracle that had been in the making for many many years prior.  A young woman LITERALLY handed my daughter a perfect baby boy.  Within approx. 5 weeks from initial Facebook message , RJ became a member of this family.  My daughter and SIL even had the awesome privilege of being in the delivery room when RJ was born!

So...without further ado, may I introduce you to RJ, my miracle Grandchild!

Clay and RJ

SCOTT and RJ


My FAVORITE Picture
GOTCHA DAY...FINAL ADOPTION HEARING...RJ gets a new BIRTH CERTIFICATE


Hope you enjoyed a little slice of our Family's Joy!!



19 comments:

  1. Oh God does work in wonderful ways. What a wonderful precious baby. Congratulations to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful story of a precious little bundle of joy. Thanks so much for sharing and congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious and congratulations to the entire family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best gift in the world. Your family to RJ, and his to you. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! How awesome! God performs miracles in the most unlikely ways. Congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the pictures are precious! God is right there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful story. I do love a happy ending and yes, God knows what's best. Beautiful boy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As an adopted child, I am so blessed by stories like yours. I think adoption is just God's way of getting the right baby with the right mom and dad. Your daughter and SIL are so very blessed, but RJ is the most blessed of all. Enjoy this wonderful blessing from God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful!!! They have been so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so enjoyed this story and at this time of year it is even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderfully happy story! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So wonderful Jane - congratulations to you all and blessings to this beautiful child! marlene

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I know how that feels almost and I'm so glad that her waiting to hold a new little bundle is over.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful story! Congratulations to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet story and such a blessing for your family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how sweet! Congratulations to you and your family! He is adorable! God is so good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your pictures are wonderful as are the looks of love! That is one very lucky miracle baby to find a family that would all love im so much!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...