Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Saturday, May 2, 2015

FARM GIRL VINTAGE QUILT ALONG


FARM GIRL VINTAGE
QUILT ALONG
For more info in this Quilt Along
I love love ALL the fabric lines designed by Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet.  Her colors and designs remind me of a time gone by.  Many of the fabric designs remind me of my mother's kitchen back in the 1950's.  
In this Quilt Along you can make as many or as few of the 45 blocks as you wish.  You do need to buy the book (hey, a girl has to make a living) but it is well worth the money for all the beautiful quilts you can make.  Simply Click Here to go to Fat Quarter Shop and you can find the fabric AND the book.  I actually have many of Lori's fabrics already and I'm simply going to pull from my stash to make this quilt.

NOW.......

What Have I Be Doing?

SPRING 2015
ON THE FARM

SPRING 2015
BRADFORD PEARS 


HELPING A FRIEND HAND QUILT
HER GRANDSON'S "KENTUCKY" QUILT

A Quick Over view of my April.

Hubby and I traveled via Camper to a wedding in Virginia.
We turned it into a little vacation, visited Monticello, and other points of interest in the beautiful state of Virginia.  I will post pictures in the next few days.

Blessings





3 comments:

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...