SPRING BLOG HOP
Here are Your HOPPING Orders for Wed. and Thursday
Wednesday April 18th
Shanna ( running late)
Sharon ( running late)
Thursday April 19th
10 best things about Fibromyalgia
(from Zazzle.com amazing website of super cool products)
- I save money on magazines. With brain fog, I can’t remember what I just read!
- I am a cheap date. No alcohol, no dessert and I still feel drunk or hungover.
- On ‘good day’s I feel wonderful. Other people need a much better day to feel that way.
- I am easy to find…I’m either at the Dr’s office or at home.
- I never have to make my bed because I’ll probably be right back in it.
- I have acquired a great lounging/sleeping wardbrobe. I rarely get dressed as nobody ever sees me.
- Disequilibrium saves money on amusement parks. I get the same sensations every time I stand up!
- I feel smarter than my Doctors…all they say is ‘I don’t know’
- With short-term memory impairment I can hide my own Easter eggs and Christmas presents.