Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, April 23, 2012

TABLE TOPPER BLOG HOP CONTINUES AND I'M A GUEST BLOGGER AT SEW WE QUILT FOR TUESDAY

TABLE TOPPER BLOG HOP CONTINUES
HERE IS THE SCHEDULE
Monday April 23rd

Patty D


Tuesday  April 24th

Syd 

Wednesday April 25th 


Shanna joining us this day..
Betsy


GUEST BLOGGER

AT


TUESDAY

APRIL 24TH

TOPIC

APRONS ARE THE FABRIC OF OUR PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE

Please check it out HERE on TUESDAY
I will have a special continuation of my Sew We Quilt Post 
 at 
Grandmama's Stories:
It's in the Bag

1 comment:

  1. Hi my sweet Jane, as usual you tell a wonderful story, I think you should be a writer . I loved hearing all about aprons, I don't remember my mom wearing aprons but my Great Aunt Susie (who lived on a farm) always wore one. I remember the aprons my MIL made for all the girls one Christmas.Aprons bring fond memories although I don't always wear one. Love and blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...