Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween Hair Bows
 What do you think?  It's been a long time since I've made hair bows!  My youngest daughter is now 26 and she had a Bow for EVERY outfit!  Remember the 80's??...had to have a matching bow for every outfit and every occasion...especially Holidays!!!


These hair bows are for the Grand Princess Emma Grace.  She has her fingernails & toenails painted in orange & black to match all her Holiday finery!  The pumpkin patch field trip demands a special ensemble so I hope theses hair bows are suitable for pumpkin picking.
I have an adorable Halloween door hanging to make but alas...I'm afraid it won't be completed for Halloween 2010...maybe 2011???  I keep saying I want a Halloween quilt but never get around to making one.  Oh well...one of these days...I'll get my time management skills honed to the point where I can have a quilt for every season.

A Very dear friend who now lives in Georgia is going to be my accountability partner as we begin our weight loss journey together.  Monday, Nov. 1st, begins our journey to feeling better and hopefully having more energy.  Both of us have different reasons for wanting to have more energy.  Sharon and her Pastor husband along with their youngest son, were given a gift by their church to go visit their oldest son off the coast of Marta.  Paul is on a Mission ship doing mission work.  Getting to see their son is definitely a wish come true however, Sharon wants to be able to make the long journey and still have enough "mo jo" to enjoy her visit.

In my case, I babysit my 2 yr. old grandson every day...need I say more???  Plus, I have 4 other Grand peeps who want me to accompany them on various field trips and other adventures around town.  Add that to my daily duties of Housekeeping AND my love of Quilting....I NEED some ENERGY so I don't fall asleep at the sewing machine!!  Do you ever feel that way?  

SO................with all that in mind, I now need to choose some special fabric to go along with a special patchwork pattern in order to chronicle my weight loss journey back to Health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will reveal my choice on Monday when I will be GUEST BLOGGER for STASH MANICURE!!!!!!!
I am so excited...stay tuned...............

BLESSINGS
GMAMA JANE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...