Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Books For Women


If you like to read, check out the book reviews over at SEW WE QUILT for a new book review each day through-out December.  I don't know about you, but I get stuck reading one genre of books and find it difficult to "read outside MY box"  Do you do that? 

 You'll find some different book suggestions that may peak your interest and broaden your horizons.  PLUS, if you leave a comment, you are entered into the prize pool. ( I want that iron!!!)
I've found 2-3 books to put on my TO READ LIST for 2013.  I like to read before I go to bed, waiting in doctor's offices, babysitting one of the grandpeeps during nap time, Sunday afternoons, on my front porch swing, while camping, or while #1 Husband fishes...I prop myself up in the back of the boat and READ!!!

So go check it out...Oh and become a follower for even more chances to win cool stuff.  This is my FAVORITE quilting site and resource for all things quilting.  Madame Samm, the creator/vision master of SEW WE QUILT has her thumb on the pulse of the quilting world.  If you want to be "in the know" about all things quilting/sewing make this one of the first blogs you read on a regular basis.  It is the first blog I read every day...Honest!!  I participate in the Blog Hops and have met some of the most creative and REALLY NICE people on this blog.  I just know you will find it worthy of your blog reading time.

Now Go...Right Now....Don't Forget...Become a Follower!

Blessings



3 comments:

  1. I look forward to the daily posts to see what new book they are reviewing. I have found quite a few that I would like to read.

    I also look forward to your blog each day as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed the reviews and there are some books that I'm interested in, too! The prizes are great, aren't they? Looks like y'all were having a good time -- is that Bridge Street?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am enjoying adding a few to my list too. AND... I LOVE that family picture!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...