Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

THE GHASTLIES HAVE RETURNED ...FAVORITE FABRIC FIND

THE GHASTLIES
BY
ALEXANDER HENRY
Alexander Henry THE GHASTLIES A Ghastlie Family Reunion Mauve Fabric 1/2 yard

HAVE RETURNED


I was blog hopping when I saw it...The Ghastlies..at Crazy Girl's Quilt Shop
I HAD to tell you!!
This time around, the fabric is for Christmas as well as Halloween!
Oh I just Love It!!

Alexander Henry THE GHASTLIES A Ghastlie Holiday Red Fabric by the 1/2 yard

GHASTLIE FAMILY REUNION
Alexander Henry THE GHASTLIES A Ghastlie Family Reunion Natural Fabric 1/2 yard

A GHASTLIE WEB
Alexander Henry THE GHASTLIES A Ghastlie Web Mauve Fabric by the 1/2 yard

GO...RUN..AND BUY SOME OF THIS FUN FABRIC 
GOOD PRICE TOO!!
$5 PER 1/2 YD.

BLESSINGS
GMAMA JANE

1 comment:

  1. I love the Ghastlies - I got some of the Christmas in the green. They are large scale prints so you really want to get at least a yard.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...