Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

RUSH HOUR...HURRY UP!!


HURRY UP !
UPDATE: SEPT. 26th:  Oh I'm feelin' it..the pressure...My Day is MONDAY!  YIKES!  My quilt is NOT yet quilted... I'm working as fast as my little short crooked fingers can sew...Sunday is when I had planned to take my blog pictures and it is supposed to come a 'gully washer" of a rain.  Oh Dear, Oh My, what is a Girl to do?
Get OFF the computer, Jane Ellen (what I was called by my mother and what I am called by family and closest friends) and get to work!!  
It's Rush Hour for sure..........
Check back on Monday to see if I make it!
Rush HOUR Schedule

I'm participating in Another Great Blog Hop !!!!  Blog Hops push me out of my comfort zone and make me try new techniques and fabric I  wouldn't ordinarily choose on my own.  I NEVER wish I had not participated.  

Why don't some of YOU try hopping with us?  Trust me, when I jumped in I couldn't even bind a quilt the correct way but I learned from my new quilting friends here at Sew We Quilt! You have found a SAFE place to show us your stuff!  If you don't have a blog, Madame Samm and the Blog Hop Cheerleader will work with you on a way to overcome that obstacle.  If there is a way you can post on my blog, we can work it out (hint to my friend, Sandra D., you know who you are!!!)


Thanks to CAROL our CHEERLEADER
YOU'VE DONE A FABULOUS JOB OF ORGANIZING

THANKS TO MADAME SAMM
CHEERLEADER, VISIONAIRE  EXTRAORDINAIRE 

HERE IS THE SCHEDULE

My Day is Sept. 29th


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...