Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

More Minutia of my Life Pictures

Check out this great find!!!

Hubby found several of these "drawers/trays" back in an old "shop" classroom. Not sure if they are UFO's (unclaimed foreign objects) or what??? He even found a few birdhouses! Hubby is a Guidance Counselor/Coach at a local High School and he loves to dig in old storage closets for hidden gems. These drawers/trays are solid wood and quite heavy!!

I have a few ideas and Of course I'll paint at least one White but I would love to hear some good ideas from YOU!!! Stenciling, painting, organizers, etc....?????



QUILT
FOR
BABY DAUGHTER ANNA LAURA




Grandmama/Mama Jane & Anna Laura
Gulf Shores Beach






SCOTT EXERCISING LIKE HIS DADDY




JAMES BEING STRETCHED
BEFORE
PHYSICAL THERAPY CAMP DAY #2




JAMES EATING ICE CREAM AT THE ZOO
(SORRY FOR THE SMALL SIZE)

So there it is...a FEW of the wonderful minutia making up what I call MY LIFE!!!

What's Yours????


1 comment:

  1. So glad you stopped by for a visit! I too, have been away and am so glad to get back into a new but familiar routine. I loved the quilt for Anna Laura. Did you make it? Have a great week end!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...