Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

MORE PATRIOTIC QUILTS AND MAXINE HUMOR


PATRIOTIC QUILTS
AND 
MAXINE HUMOR
Grandson James shows us all how to have fun!

I Hope you are continuing the RWB Blog Hop
GO HERE
GMAMA IS SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, JULY 7TH
 

I thought I would share some July 4th Maxine Humor
and
Patriotic Quilts I found online:

Love this Quilt...


I'm Planning to make a Barn Quilt for our Barn

I actually start drawing SS in TWO years!?  When did I get old??
Cute Applique quilt...lot of work!

The Stars in this quilt are beautiful

This makes me laugh!!  I know people like this! 
 I'm glad I'm NOT a cranky person
This quilt makes me dizzy!

SO TRUE!!!

I Really Like this little Quilt

I'm a BIG fan of Red White and Blue items plus I love July 4th.
However, the Gmama Family did not celebrate this year due to the extreme heat!
The pool water was in the 90's and it was simply too hot to have a cook-out.
I didn't like not getting together!

Hope you will come back Saturday for MY DAY on the RWB Tour!
Blessings

4 comments:

  1. Loved the quilt show and the Maxine-isms. Inspiration AND laughter...a winning combination!
    Thanks Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such fantastic posts, Gmama. I am sorry that you did not get to celebrate the 4th. Maybe celebrate the 4th on another weekend...maybe August 4th? We did that for Thanksgiving last year. It was on Veterans Day weekend so my Mom and Brother could travel easier. It worked out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The holiday in the middle of the week really does mess up plans.

    Loved the quilts AND Maxines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post! Maxine makes me laugh! But you are NOTHING like her ... you're definitely NOT crabby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...