Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ghastlie Day 4

They Left ME, Sebastian, in Charge Today!
I can't promise what shape things will be in when the Gmama returns from #1 Husband's *Wing Clipping*
However, 
Here's Today's Schedule....
Will you PLEASE let me go back to my nap

Thursday, Oct. 27th

Now you know you want to check out all the Ghastlie Projects the Ghastlie Sistahs have conjured up
so 
Hop to it
Leave a Comment at each blog if you want to WIN
Check back with Madame Samm for Daily Winners
Oh
and Do let Gmama Know you've been to visit!!


10 comments:

  1. I visited! I think I'm one of the first at a few of them to be honest. Ha! I guess I'm very excited about the Ghastlie excitement! lol

    Thanks for the schedule!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope #1 DH's wing clipping goes well for Gmama, too. Thank you Sabastian for filling in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to y'all today -- Hugs and more hugs being sent your way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visit every post Sebastian, I mean Gmamma! Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sebastian, What a good kitty to watch over Grandmama Janes home while she is taking care of #1 Husband. I went and visited everys blog today.so many pretties and a lot of Prudence as the main character today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Gmama Jane I visited everyone and so enjoyed all the wonderful ideas, I wish I was as creative as these ladies. You are on my mind today nd I pray all is going well Blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just finished visiting todays Ghastlie hosts and they all had such great projects. Hope #1 gets ta feelin better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing hubby (and you) lots of luck and hope all went well with that wing clipping.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...