Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, January 23, 2012

I MUSTACHE YOU TO BE MY VALENTINE

THEY SAY...
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

The mustache bunting is made from construction paper but I plan to make DD a 
FABRIC UPGRADE...the least I can do, right?
Do You see the Conversation Hearts for eyes??
My daughter, the Photographer is a pretty creative cookie, don't you think?
This is Lighthouse Photography's Feb./Valentine backdrop and of course, James is her #1 MODEL!!



TWO WEEKS AFTER SURGERY
Look at those FEET FLAT ON THE FLOOR!!!

Commenting Problems Tip Line:  
Use Firefox instead of other service engines.  That has worked for several followers to help "FIX" the problems with viewing and commenting on my BLOG!! I've been told that Blogger is rolling out some new stuff in March in hopes of fixing some of its "buggers".
BTW:
You are welcome to USE/PIN my pictures on your Pinterest/Blog...just give Grandmama's Stories a Shout-Out and You're Good to go.  I had someone ask to PIN this picture so I came back and edited this post to add this tidbit.

8 comments:

  1. Gmama, he is absolutely adorable!! PS I'm doing this on Explorer this time and it's working, go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he'll start climbing things as soon as he can! I'm using Google Chrome and I don't have problems.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable, hope all is well down your way just hearing about storms again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute! What a charmer James is. I like those kiss marks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really neat bunting. You know I had someone else say if you are using Foxfire and having trouble try Chrome Google. So it switch from Foxfire to Chrome. Lets see if the comment works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I think there must be a glitch that is effecting peoples comments for different reasons. See my comment above. Love that you little guy is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never had a problem leaving comments and I use FoxFire! Hope more people get on the bandwagon! My Borther (the tech guy) says it is much less glitchy than any other engine! hhmmmm, maybe we should use it! LOL Love the pics! he is such a happy little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...