Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ARE YOU READY TO WIN???

ARE YOU READY TO WIN???
 
Please read one more time and hopefully I've explained a little better.  I borrowed some instructions from Melissa at Happy Quilting who explained it rather well I thought.

Grandmama's Stories has teamed up with Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt at Stash Manicure... who has teamed up with Anyone who is well respected in the Quilting Industry... to bring all you Wantobe Quilters PLUS all of us *Seasoned* Quilters (and I use that term very loosely)together for one Out of This World Give-A-Way Campaign
 WHY?
Just to give you the tools to help you enter the Wonderful World of Quilting and Stitching...it's a lifelong hobby and  a top notch way to reduce stress!  Honest!! 
 
How Do I Know?
I suffer with Fibromyalgia and I can attest to the healing power of stitching...research has shown that a repetitive activity such as sewing, knitting, quilting, embroidery actually tells our pain receptors to "calm down". I would not tell you this if it were not SEW!

So what can you win . . .
They are having quilting supplies to giveaway 5 x a week for 12 weeks.  From sewing machines to irons, to die cutters, to mats, to rotary cutters, sewing baskets, scissors, batting, needles, rolled sewing machine bags, patterns, books, magazines...everything you could imagine to assist you in being a NEW Quilter.   (I will mention though, if you do win . . . you have to pay for the shipping of the prizes, as the organizer is doing so much she would go bankrupt in shipping costs.  But trust me, these prizes will be worth the shipping.  However, if you win something that you don't want to pay shipping for you can just not claim the prize, or you can tell me you don't want that particular prize, I am pretty positive I would be willing to pay for shipping to my house :)
 
So what qualifies you to be a Wantobe Quilter . . . 
You do not have your own machine, tools, notions, or fabric stash.  (now I know a few of you have a old, beat up, or "wimpy" machine but that is okay, that just means you don't qualify to win a machine, but you can win anything else.)  Basically, You could have made a quilt once with a Mom, Sister, Friend, ect. but you loved it, and want to do it more, but you don't have your own tools.
I don't know how I got the blue BAR on this sub-heading but for the life of me I can't *undo* it so please forgive me!
So what do you have to do . . .
FIRST - Email me your name, email,  and phone number sew I can submit this to the organizer.  (These won't be redistributed and you can email them to me at jehillis@gmail.com)
SECOND - Make sure you are a follower at my blog (http://grandmamasstories.blogspot.com) and a follower at Stash Manicure.  http://stashmanicure.blogspot.com).  (Following is easy, just click on the*follow* button up in the top left hand corner of the blog :)   

Doing these two easy steps qualifies you to win!!  Pretty Easy Right!!! 

I just HAD to show you this cake I found while blogsurfing..is this not the cutest idea for a Stitcher's Birthday Cake???

Love to all my Blog Friends!  You have become such a Big part of my life as well as my inspiration to make more creative Quilts with all the fabulous techniques/projects you so artfully post on a daily basis

BLESSINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...