Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grandmama & PaPaw Potato Head

Grandmama and PaPaw Potato Head
May I  introduce you to
my youngest Grandson's
depiction of #1 Husband and the Gmama!!

Gmama, PaPaw, and Scott
Scott proudly worked on these for over 30 minutes
while the family
ate BLT's
for
Sunday Night Supper!

Crime Scene?
Nah...just what my family room looks like after a Grandson Sleep-over

THIS MESS CALLS for A VACUUM CLEANER

Good Idea...IF I HAD A DECENT VACUUM
May I introduce you to my Brand New
as well as
The Worlds' WORST Vacuum Cleaner
A Grandmama without proper Cleaning tools
is like a Painter
without a 
Paintbrush!

Dirt Devil...sounds like a jet engine taking off 
AND
It has no suction after only a few operations
I have tried UNSUCCESSFULLY to get the company
to make good on this product...
I haven't given up but I'm spreading the word.
They have messed with the wrong GMAMA!!


OH WELL
If I don't get a new Vacuum Cleaner...SOON
I may have to move in with my neighbors on the
FRONT PORCH!
Any Vacuum Recommendations?



5 comments:

  1. Oh Jane -- what fun those potato heads are! I've got such fun days in store for me! Looking forward to having you up here a little later on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I heard you over here( must be the devil vacuum) ..I love my Dyson...and if you guessed in YELLOW you would be correct...seriously I would be such a great spokesperson for them...I have owned as many vacuums as I have irons...this will most certainly be the one I die with..well not really die with but you know...? grandma potato head..oh sew cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane my best friend at home cleans houses for a living and she says the Shark Navigator is wonderful. She found it at Sam's. blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still in love with my dyson after having it for almost 6 years now. Good luck with your search.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time with your grandson! Thanks for telling me which vacuum not to buy! I have had a shark before and HATED it. It had no suction; so you just never know.

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...