Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer Color on the Farm

SUMMER COLOR 
is
EVERYWHERE ON THE FARM
Zinnia's from my Garden

WEDNESDAY'S HARVEST
My WAVE PETUNIA

APRON FABRIC

FRUIT FAT QUARTER  $2  !!!
Vintage Linen Napkin with Crochet Border...Lovely
Strawberry, Baby Spinach, Almonds, Feta Cheese, 
with
Poppyseed Dressing (I've started using Kraft's)

SUMMER TOMATOES
Butterfly on Geraniums by My Front Sidewalk

 New Fabric for Grandson Scott's Quilt
Thanks to Marlene http://stitchinbythelake.blogspot.com/
for sending me the pattern she used for HER Grandson's Quilt
Bulldozers and Brights
                                                   Cars, Trucks, Construction Vehicles,
                                              Fire Engines, Police Cars, Rescue Vehicles


On the Clothesline!  Do You Have a Clothesline??
I LOVE to AIR Out my Quilts on a Windy Day

Quilts for Hugs Donation...Thanks Marlene!!
 Thanks Charity
A Quilt I'm working on
"AFTER THE STORMS"
I cut this quilt out during our power outage 
after the 
April 27th F5 Tornado




10 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful. I love the apron fabric. The salad looks amazing. I wish I had more of the skills your family has - quilting, sewing, headbands, photography - the list goes on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane I love the fabric for your grandson's quilt - just remember it takes longer to cut than to put together. :) blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post very much. We posted similar today. Well not too much. I live in a drab duplex in town but i found my color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it refreshing to see all of the colors around me. It litteraly brightens my day. Yes, I hang out quilts too, and regular laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the color in this post, your flowers,your vegies that look so good, and all that pretty fabric. I have been e-mailing you and hope that you have been receiving them as I have done attachments and maybe I screwed something up.Love and blessings Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. That salad looked so wonderful I think I'd better revise my grocery list! LOL Lovely colors in your post today!
    Jacque in SC
    quiltnsrep(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love zinnias, I have a few planted but they are just beginning to show color. The salad looks great and i just realized it's lunch time, think I'll try one:>)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love all the pics...God truly blesses us through nature. THANK YOU SO MUCH for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I have been away from blogging for about a month but hopefully I'M BACK!!! I just haven't had the time plus I think I burned myself out by doing it so much, mostly reading others'. Grandkids are definitely a blessing. I feel I don't write about too much other than them but they are a huge part of our lives. One of my best friends is not a grandmother yet and I think she just doesn't "get it" when I talk about mine (so I try not to with her too much)....it definitely takes one grandmother to understand another! PLEASE come back to visit again...I finally got up a new post. Now I'm off to read some of your older posts. I'm so glad to have met a new blogger friend and grandmother:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Jane...it's me AGAIN! Just finished reading through some of your latest posts and I'm amazed at how much we have in common! I too love and collect vintage linens, love the old handkerchiefs, also love teapots and iced tea, we're both Southeners,and the list continues! AND...we are both retired teachers. What did you teach? I taught 2nd grade for 29 of my 31 1/2 years! I retired in 2005 but still miss it. Saw school supplies at WalMart this week and as usual got a little teary! There's nothing like the smell of a new box of crayons:)

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...