Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

BLOG HOP AND FIBRO HUMOR

SPRING BLOG HOP 
AND SOME
FIBRO HUMOR



Here are Your HOPPING Orders for Wed. and Thursday

Wednesday April 18th

Shanna ( running late)
Sharon  ( running late)

Thursday April 19th



10 best things about Fibromyalgia
(from Zazzle.com amazing website of super cool products)
  1. I save money on magazines. With brain fog, I can’t remember what I just read!
  2. I am a cheap date. No alcohol, no dessert and I still feel drunk or hungover.
  3. On ‘good day’s I feel wonderful. Other people need a much better day to feel that way.
  4. I am easy to find…I’m either at the Dr’s office or at home.
  5. I never have to make my bed because I’ll probably be right back in it.
  6. I have acquired a great lounging/sleeping wardbrobe. I rarely get dressed as nobody ever sees me.
  7. Disequilibrium saves money on amusement parks. I get the same sensations every time I stand up!
  8. I feel smarter than my Doctors…all they say is ‘I don’t know’
  9. With short-term memory impairment I can hide my own Easter eggs and Christmas presents.

5 comments:

  1. They humor is the best medicine! I hope this is a "good" week for you Gmama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That #10 was the funniest of all! Watch out with all that hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. I read them over the phone, to my sister. We had just been comparing pains and how bad our day was yesterday. # 4, 7 & 8 were very familiar.
    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. p/s gentle reminder you are on tomorrow please post at midnight your time ...see you x

    ReplyDelete

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...