Favorite Scripture

FOR I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU, DECLARES THE LORD...PLANS TO PROSPER YOU AND NOT TO HARM YOU...PLANS TO GIVE YOU A HOPE AND A FUTURE.
JEREMIAH 29:11 (NIV)

Monday, March 25, 2013

STITCH ME UP , I'M IN A NEW BLOG HOP!!



TOMORROW IS MY DAY 
ON 
STITCH ME UP!

My 8th grade Home Ec Teacher can take credit for the only embroidery stitches I ever learned.
Today, I have YOU-TUBE to thank for teaching me French Knots.  Those little buggers have me all tangled up but I think I'm finally beginning to master them...Almost!

Today's Schedule
MONDAY MARCH 25th

Beverly @That Other Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blessings to all of you who have taken the time to leave your thoughtful comments. I read each one and hope you will come back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...